Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Mission and Values
At the heart of what we do and believe is making healthcare better. We do this by collaborating with our customers to develop innovative products and services that ultimately improve the lives of patients. This is expressed through our mission: Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
Spearheads the selling of Stryker Instruments Surgical products in accordance with budgeted objectives and to obtain maximum profitability and volume in relation to preset standards.
- Promotes and sells Stryker Surgical products
- Educates and informs doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of Stryker products
- Directs product evaluations in OR and office settings
- May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings
- Keeps Regional Manager informed of territory progress on a regular basis
- Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion
- May assist in the training and development of sales personnel
- Managing and maintaining a sample inventory of products
- Must understand and adhere to all OR and pertinent OSHA guidelines when conducting a product evaluation
- Must exhibit a base understanding of computers for best utilization of Stryker SIS program
- Must adhere rigidly to all GMP policies and procedures as stipulated by the FDA